No returns on customized products unless the product is defective. Our return policy covers brand new items that have not been used or worn. Please inspect all your items when you receive them before using them.
At keyapparelstore.com we want you to be happy with your order. If you are not satisfied, please complete a return within 30 days after you receive your order. All unworn, unwashed merchandise with original tags and packaging may be returned for credit to the credit card used to place the original order. All items must be returned in the same condition in which they were originally shipped.
- Pack the return securely. You may use the original packaging or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return. Please enclose the original packing slip or reference your order number with the returned items.
Mail to: Key Apparel Returns
400 Marble Road
Fort Scott, KS 66701
- Take your package to a shipping provider near you. Please do NOT use a drop box. We encourage you to return the item via UPS, Fed Ex, USPS or some other insured, traceable shipper as you are responsible for the item until it reaches us and we sign for it.
- Keyapparel.com is not responsible for return shipping charges unless the garment is defective.
- After we receive your return, we will issue your refund. Please allow up to five business days after receipt for us to process the return.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you have any questions, please call 1-800-835-0365 or e-mail email@example.com.
Items purchased on our website may not be exchanged or returned at retail locations that carry KEY products.
We guarantee that all merchandise that you receive is new and free from defects. Please inspect all items right when you receive them. If you feel you have a garment with a defect that was caused in the manufacturing of that item please contact us, call 1-800-835-0365 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If an item is found to be defective, we will gladly replace the item.